The Stone House
If you like to stay at places that are cool, old and funky then this is the place for you. The Stone House is 140 years old and has been completely renovated from top to bottom. It is the showplace of Equestrian Adventures and yes, we have horses right here on the property .It’s in the perfect spot for all of your outdoor fun. It’s at most 8.3 miles from the farthest outdoor center. We are located at the top of the Cunard access to the famous New River so fishing and kayaking is right down the street. All of of the biking trails can be accessed from here and golfing is just 3 minutes away. The cool town of Fayetteville is just 4.5 miles from here. It’s so awesome to relax in our 10 person hot tub after an exciting day of fun!
The Stone House has 2 bedrooms on the first floor. It has a full kitchen with everything that you need to make a great meal. The dining room has seating for 8 guests and the living room has plenty of seating room to enjoy a great show on the 50” tv. The first floor has a full size bathroom. The second level is a private bedroom with a king size bed with a large flat screen tv and best of all is the stone fireplace to enjoy a romantic evening. The second level has a full bathroom of it’s own.
- We require a 2 night minimum.
- All linens and towels are furnished.
- NO PETS or SMOKING in lodge.
- We have a 30 day cancellation fee.
- The horse stables are located here.
- We are located on the corner of Gatewood Rd. and the Cunard Rd.
- Our phone number is 1-304-574-0484.
- Arrive late and the key will be in the door.
- Check-in 3 PM.
- All lodging subject to 12% sales tax.